Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
We are currently looking to set up a new patient participation group. The role of this group will be to:
- work with the surgery to reach out to patients.
- represent the surgery as a patient expert.
- challenge how the surgery works and work with us to shape services for patients in the local area.
- help the surgery to respond to complaints and manage patient concerns.
- positively represent the practice and promote better health and wellbeing in our local area
If you are interested please contact the surgery office manager providing name, contact phone and email address. Alternatively register online via the link below.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.